Tuesday 25 December 2012

At the end of 2012

Been a while since I have written my blog ever since the first one...well its mainly because of either work, shows or personal matters. Planning to try on writing at least once a month and if I have more time a week would be better. Just to share some thoughts and also experiences as life is all about sharing else what is the point of living? 

I have been working pretty hard in office and also getting plenty of shows as well, must say that it is a big challenge to balance out as it takes a great toll. It doesn't only cost time, energy but the biggest thing is relationship with family, friends and loved ones. Why I am saying that is that when doing shows, I tend to divert all my energy towards my show and it does not allow me to really get into conversation or go out. Essential thing to do is setting the expectation and time management for every single thing which is going on in my life.

At the end of 2012, just recollecting my thoughts and experiences that I have learnt from my mistakes through out this year. It has been a transitional year from the aspects of relationship status, work life and shows. All I can say the most important thing I have learned this year is that with respect, love, honor and ethics one can reach heights of success at any level. 

Will share more thoughts soon!

Much Love,
Emcee Bally Dhillon | The Loose Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment